Straight Organic Cotton Jean
Fulfillment Method - Pickup or Ship
Select a size for pickup options
- Our most sustainable jeans yet. Developed in partnership with the Ellen MacArthur Foundation's Jeans Redesign Challenge, we followed these strict guidelines to source organic cotton denim from Italy's Candiani mill, followed by innovative mushroom-derived finishing, and removed the rivets to create 100% recyclable jeans.
- NEW STRAIGHT FIT: We updated our Straight fit by taking in the leg from knee to hem for a slightly slimmer fit.
- ORGANIC: Made with certified, organically grown cotton that's easier on the earth.
- WASHWELL™: Better denim. Better planet. This pair of jeans is part of our Washwell™ program, which uses at least 20% less water than conventional wash methods.
- FROM ITALY'S CANDIANI MILL: Exemplifying the tradition of family-run innovation and a sustainable mission, this Italian mill weaves over 75 years of experience into every unique fabric.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- Five pocket styling.