The Wide-Leg Crop Jean
Fulfillment Method - Pickup or Ship
Select a size for pickup options
- Beautiful and rare, these incredible selvedge denim jeans start their journey high in the mountains of Nepal, where farmers harvest wild nettles that are spun into beautiful, durable ramie fibers. The nettles are then combined with cotton and woven into authentic selvedge denim at Italy's famed Candiani mill. Next stop: Los Angeles, where this sturdy denim is cut, sewn and transformed into a high-rise straight jean with vintage appeal. Non-Stretch
- VINTAGE STRAIGHT FIT: High-waisted and cheeky, these retro-inspired jeans have a loose leg cut with a full length inseam for old-school-cool versatility.
- ORGANIC: Made with certified, organically grown cotton that's easier on the earth.
- WHY NETTLES? The harvest of wild nettles by Himalayan farmers in the off-season not only generates extra income, but also promotes root growth for soil stabilization in landslide prone mountains.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- Five-pocket styling.
- Made in Los Angeles.